Communications High School, Wall Township NJ (2014 – anticipated graduation 2018)
- Visual Mass Media
- Digital Video II
Parsons x TeenVogue Certificate in Fashion Industry Essentials (2015 – 2016)
- Increased knowledge of fashion styling, design, production, and media.
- Exhibited proficiency in skills essential to careers in the fashion industry.
FIT High School Workshop Photography Portrait Workshop (2015)
- Travelled the streets of New York City photographing fellow students and average New Yorkers.
- Constructed sets and lighting to use while photographing portraits of classmates.
FIT High School Workshop Passion for Fashion Styling (2014)
- Compiled inspiration boards and materials to prepare for photo shoots.
- Photographed student models to produce images suitable for a fashion spread.
FIT High School Workshop Fashion Journalism (2014)
- Wrote articles about fashion news to demonstrate writing skills used in fashion media.
- Prepared a resume and cover letter to use when applying for jobs in the fashion industry.
2014 – Present The Inkblot Newspaper
- Established and managed the arts section to produce articles relevant to popular culture.
- Managed the in-depth features section to explore topics relevant to the student body.
Honors and Awards:
- Garden State Scholastic Press Association Second Place in Columns Division C (2015)
- Garden State Scholastic Press Association Third Place in Columns Division C (2016)
- Inky Award for Veteran Award (2017)
- Inky Award for Best Opinion Story: Be yourself (2015)
- Inky Award for Best Opinion Story: Fashion is art (2015)
- Inky Award Honorable Mention for Opinion Story: More language at Communications (2016)
2015 – Present Cultural Communications Club
- Governed members of the club to organize volunteer events and donate all proceeds to St. Jude’s Research Hospital.
- Monitored teams of bowlers at the Special Olympics New Jersey to encourage athletes.
- Organized volunteers for events at Allaire Community Farm to raise money for the non-profit organization.
- Managed car wash fundraisers to support Pick Your Paw and the Where Angels Play Foundation.
- Coordinated events to entertain students of the Lakewood Headstart Program and clients of the Howell Township Senior Center and the Center In Asbury Park.
2016 – Present National Honors Society
- Exceeded the minimum cumulative GPA requirement of 92 percent required for induction.
- Earned 100 volunteer hours and 50 leadership hours to qualify for induction.
2017 – Present Quill and Scroll International Honors Society for High School Journalists
- Exceeded the minimum cumulative GPA requirement of 85 percent required for induction.
- Performed excellent journalistic work as a writer and editor of the Inkblot Newspaper to qualify for induction.
2015 – 2016 Sophomore Class Council
- Managed class meetings to delegate responsibilities and inform class members.
- Coordinated fundraisers and events to produce revenue for the class.
2014 – Present Radio Club
- Collaborated with other students to develop content for the school’s online radio station.
- Provided entertaining broadcasts for parents and students to enjoy.
2014 – 2015 Photo Club
- Evaluated student’s work to better club member’s photography skills.
- Photographed school events to provide images for the Inkblot Newspaper and the yearbook.
2015 Concordia Youth Chorale
- Rehearsed to develop vocal skills and relationships with other choir members.
- Performed in a winter concert to entertain audience members and spread holiday cheer.
2014 – 2016 Vincent S. Mastro Montessori Academy
- Performed office tasks to contribute to the day-to-day function of the school.
- Assisted in the management of events to fundraise for improvements to the school.
2015 – 2016 Middletown Township Public Library
- Organized library materials to improve the experience of library patrons.
- Educated children to improve their performance in math and reading.
CPR Certified by the American Heart Association
- Office Suite
- Adobe Suite
- Google Drive